PenPaperOffice.com reserves the right to change the nature of this relationship at any time and to revise these T&C from time to time without any notice/prior information.
Users who violate these T&C will have their access cancelled and they may permanently be banned from using the Site.
Users should check these T&C periodically. By using the Site after we post changes to these T&C, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you actually reviewed them.
These terms and conditions may periodically have changed since your last visit to our website. By Using the site, you indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
If you do not accept, please refrain from using our website.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Perfect Stationers. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by us or by other parties that have licensed their material to us.
PenPaperOffice Logo, Name, Design are All RIGHTS RESERVED.
All other trademarks, product names, and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners. You may not reproduce, perform, create derivative works from, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way whatsoever any Materials from the Site without written permission. Printing Materials for any other reason or transferring Materials for use on any other website, or the modification, distribution, or republication of Materials without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited. Any modification of Materials, or any portion thereof, or use of Materials for any other purpose constitutes an infringement of trademark or other proprietary rights of PenPaperOffice.com or third parties.
User Account Data
- We share only the necessary information for processing the order(s) to our trusted logistics and business partners.
- Individual users are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account and password and you agree to accept the responsibility for all the activities that occur using your account and password.
- PenPaperOffice.com shall not be responsible for any loss or damage due to failure to safeguard your account.
- PenPaperOffice.com holds the right to indefinitely suspend or cancel any account, if the data found to be inaccurate or mischievous and can refuse the user to access the site.
- You shall notify here of any suspected unauthorised use(s) of your account, or any breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorised disclosure of your account password.